PCG Online, a partnership between Classroom24-7 and Premier Career Guidance, worked with Co-Founder/EVP Music Industry & Artist Relations of ReverbNation, Lou Plaia, to create a unique promotion for millions of ReverbNation Artists:
PCG Online, the leading online provider of artist development training, is making several offers to ReverbNation artists who submit their RPK:
- PCGOnline will select 100 ReverbNation artists to receive one free online program from their artist development course catalog.
- Upon selection, these artists will also receive a limited-time 30% site wide discount.
- From the 100 ReverbNation artists chosen above, PCGOnline will select 10 finalists to receive PCG Online’s “Career Success Diagnostic:”
- This is a one hour consultation with Bernard Porter valued at $500 and is designed to assess your strengths and weaknesses and help you build a plan for success.
- Topics covered during the consultation include: Artist authenticity, vocal health, stage presence, A&R, branding, social media, marketing, and booking.
- The consultation will be done over the phone or in-person, provided that the artist can travel to Nashville, TN.
Note: ALL ReverbNation Artists can use discount code REVERB30 now to get a 30% site wide discount. This is a limited time offer that ends at midnight, November 22nd. Visit here.
About The Promoter
PCG Online is the nation’s leader in providing online artist development training. By using cutting edge technology, they bring the best coaches in the music industry to artists around the world. Thier programs are available anytime, anywhere you have an internet connection and will take your career to the next level. PCGOnline’s artists have experienced great success attaining record label, publishing, management and agency deals, as well as having competed on American Idol, The Voice, and America’s Got Talent.